School District Virtual Forums
Connecting School Districts to Their Communities with Teletownhall and Text Alerts
How do school districts hold virtual town hall meetings with the whole community?
Our tightly managed virtual event productions allow knowledgeable speakers to educate community members through controlled Q&A. TTHM uses a full-service approach to Teletownhall technology to ensure that we customize each event and empower every aspect of the district communications strategy. Our event Moderators and Operators assist with customized scripting and setup, continue with full live production services, and finish with a substantial reporting package for each forum.
Telephone Town Hall Meeting (TTHM) has worked to connect schools and school districts with parents, students and community members since 2012. From updating parents and students heading into the new school year to discussing bond initiatives with the larger community, TTHM has facilitated highly engaging customized virtual forums for school districts of all sizes.
Read on to learn about what school districts are discussing this year.
Key Topics to Discuss in 2023:
- The Importance of Public Schools – as enrollment in public education options declines, it has become important for School Districts to reach out to their communities and stress the importance of public schools. Teletownhalls and Text Alerts help bridge the divide between the public and the schools that support their community.
- School Funding – use Teletownhalls and Text Alerts to discuss the annual budget and how it is appropriated throughout the district, or to encourage support for an upcoming bond initiative.
- Safety & Security – this subject has dominated our school district Teletownhalls as parents seek reassurance that schools and school districts are creating a safe place for students and faculty.
- Redistricting – the Census has resulted in many school districts reconfiguring to accommodate shifting population centers. Explaining this process before it happens will help parents prepare.
- COVID, Monkeypox & Flu – managing communicable diseases will continue to be a focus for communities in the future. School districts can put parents and students at ease by clearly outlining policies.
Testimonials from our participants:
Los Angeles, CA
Who We Serve
Request a Demo
Want to get a closer look at how it works?|
Get in touch with us now to schedule a demo of our outreach technology and services.