Telephone Town Hall Meeting (TTHM) is the premier provider of virtual forum production services for outreach to Medicare & Medicaid beneficiaries. Our team has produced thousands of Teletownhall events that connect medical insurance and health care providers with patients.
Most of our events now involve a host of support services before, during and after the event to maximize positive engagements for each Teletownhall forum.
What live event options are there for a Teletownhall with Medicare/Medicaid beneficiaries?
- Onboard/Update Thousands of Beneficiaries in a Professionally-Managed Live Forum
- Outbound Dialing Brings a Larger Audience than Inbound-Only Virtual Forums
- Build Beneficiary Knowledge with Scripted Intros, Expand through Managed Q&A
- Discuss Changing/New Benefits to Improve Member Engagement & Retention
- TTHM Moderators and Operators have Managed Thousands of Health Care Forums
- Create Custom Workflows to ID Members for Retention Efforts/Advanced Support
- Offer Members a Spanish Simulcast Option (or Korean, Vietnamese, etc.)
- Offer Web Simulcast, WebEx or Zoom Participation through TTHM Webinar Integrations
- Offer Key-Press Transfers from the Live Teletownhall to Your Support Teams
- Run Real-Time Polls to Tag Members for Follow-up or Advanced Service Options
- Have Members Leave Voicemails During/After the Forum for Post-Event Support
- Extensive Event Reporting Details Participation + High Quality Event Recording
- Create a Custom Reporting Workflow to Facilitate Follow-up and Retain Event Data
- Send P2P SMS/MMS Texts to Notify Members of Upcoming Events or Benefit Options
Remember that every Telephone Town Hall Meeting production is customized and managed by a TTHM Moderator and a team of TTHM Operators. Our extensive experience creating successful outreach to Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries is unmatched.
Contact Us for a complimentary virtual demo of our production process and to discuss your goals.